Why Should I Plan Ahead
Why should I pre-plan my funeral wishes at Hartman-Graziano Funeral Home, Inc.? There are many decisions that need to be made within the first 24-48 hours of losing a loved one and it can be tough to think rationally during such a difficult time. Pre-planning gives you, and your family, the peace of mind that comes with knowing that your wishes have been made known and that the details are taken care of.
Planning ahead can be as simple as recording one’s wishes at the funeral home, or can be more comprehensive, such as fully funding funeral expenses in advance, guaranteeing that your loved ones won’t have any financial obligation toward funeral home services and merchandise at the time of your passing. If you need to alter details after pre-planning, we can help you change your wishes at any time. These arrangements are fully transferable to another funeral home should you decide to relocate in the future.
To learn more, please contact Hartman-Graziano Funeral Home, Inc. with no obligation and meet with one of our funeral directors at no cost. Reach us at 724-537-5575 or at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive your complimentary planning guide or to schedule an appointment.
Pre-Planning is about ensuring that your wishes are known.
Making the commitment to planning ahead:
- Is easy. There’s no health questionnaire or physical exam required. Absolutely everyone can make a pre-plan, and there is no waiting for return documents. The plan is completed, and put on file in our office.
- Lets your family clearly know your wishes.
- Relieves your family members of making very personal decisions on your behalf at the time of need.
- Your expenses can be covered when you need them to be, through a pre-payment plan.
What you can do in advance…
The simple answer is that you can plan any details that you wish to make known, no matter how small or large that detail is. A few things to begin thinking about are:
- Decide on Burial or Cremation and your casket or urn type
- Pick what type of service you want (religious, military, non-traditional)
- Choose which funeral home to use
- Designate your pallbearers
- Pick any music or readings you would like at your service
- Finalize a pre-payment plan to relieve your family of the funeral expense at the time of need. Fully funding funeral expenses in advance is not a requirement of pre-planning, but guarantees that your loved ones won’t have any financial obligation toward funeral home services and merchandise at the time of your passing.
READY TO GET STARTED?
Request a personal appointment with a Hartman-Graziano Funeral Home, Inc. pre-planning advisor. Please contact us by clicking on the link below.
Record your personal information to be kept on file at Hartman-Graziano Funeral Home, Inc.. For assistance in completing this online planning process, please contact us by calling (724)-537-5575. Prefer to record your information in person with one of our funeral directors, contact us to set up a free appointment with no obligation.